http://lovelydreamingfoxes.tumblr.com/

Belletristic Blathering & Trash Poetry -
Phosphorimental is just a placemat for
the dribblings and crumbs of creativity.
Keep an eye on www.good-graffiti.com and www.trashpoetry.com

Friday, December 2, 2011

...The thought keeps cycling in my mind and I don’t know why. I’ve sensed less than this of things I’ve known more. The quiet inward search for facts fascinates me, but even more so that I cannot contain a smile and nostalgic sense of happiness inspired by the landscape.

There are some mysteries in life by which we are drawn out onto the precipice, undaunted by where the edge might be...or whether we’ll go over it.

And so I say, I’d rather risk failure and sadness navigating the playful patterns of my own certainty, than be happily swept away along the narrow path of another’s illusion....

No comments: