http://lovelydreamingfoxes.tumblr.com/

Belletristic Blathering & Trash Poetry -
Phosphorimental is just a placemat for
the dribblings and crumbs of creativity.
Keep an eye on www.good-graffiti.com and www.trashpoetry.com

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Life as we [don't] know it


Oh, Beloved,
since finding me,
you have ruined my life
and enlivened my death.

What more can one offer
in gratitude and remembrance.

This duality confounds me. 
You are not my opposite, 
Nor I yours.

The closest I can come 
to being One with You, 
is to first be nothing. 
And how do I make work of this? 

Unity lies in the infinite distance
of the great artists vanishing point,
I need only look to the farthest horizon 
in this portrait of life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow

Phosphorimental said...

well, that could mean just abut anything!

Phosphorimental said...

well, that could mean just abut anything!