http://lovelydreamingfoxes.tumblr.com/

Belletristic Blathering & Trash Poetry -
Phosphorimental is just a placemat for
the dribblings and crumbs of creativity.
Keep an eye on www.good-graffiti.com and www.trashpoetry.com

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

On Wisdom

When the mind speaks, wisdom puts a finger to its lips, “Hush.” That I fail to find order in my life is evidence that I am seeking the means with my mind and not the ends with my heart. So, I place myself in the path of wisdom, with faith that “order” finds me before each next step taken.

The mind is like the moon. An illusion of beauty in the darkness of night, and an eclipsing silhouette arresting the day.

Wisdom is interrupted by the constant quest for order.

The mind is thimble afloat in a vast ocean of wisdom… riding low in the water.

No comments: