http://lovelydreamingfoxes.tumblr.com/

Belletristic Blathering & Trash Poetry -
Phosphorimental is just a placemat for
the dribblings and crumbs of creativity.
Keep an eye on www.good-graffiti.com and www.trashpoetry.com

Friday, July 22, 2011

My gift at mid-life, (which is defined by the fulcrum that shifts continually to the right over the course of a lifetime) was received when I dropped a palette of gold that I pulled from the earth to catch a single white feather that fell toward me from the sky. The gold was intended to pave the trail from whence I came, the feather, to show me the direction I should go.

My gift at mid-life, (which is defined by the fulcrum that shifts continually to the right over the course of a lifetime) was received when I dropped a palette of gold that I pulled from the earth to catch a single white feather that fell toward me from the sky. The gold was intended to pave the trail from whence I came, the feather, to show me the direction I should go.
Art at LDF

No comments: